The Community of Lendrum Place / A Vibrate, Diverse Community Where Neighbours Share and Connect


Community Calendars | Community Events | Permits Required

Contact: Bonnie Herring-Cooper to view the facility or to book a rental.

The Community Hall is available for rental for non-profit, non-commercial purposes.

The Tri-Partite Agreement: Restrictions on Rentals

Bookings are on a first come - first serve basis, with preference being given to local community events and those programs that are scheduled seasonally. The hall contains a large room (capacity 75 - 100), full kitchen and adjacent meetings rooms.

The Lendrum Community Hall is located at 11335-57 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB

Mail delivered via Canada Post should be sent to:
Lendrum Community League.
P.O. Box 4570
Edmonton, AB   T6E 5G4

If you would like to book the hall to use for a family function or for a few friends to get together, please check the Hall Availabilty Calendar then contact Bonnie Herring-Cooper at

Photo of Lendrum Community Hall


Outdoor Permits Required

For events on any public park, a permit is required if the activities include anything beyond passive use.

Michael Goth , the Neighbourhood Resource Coordinator (NRC) for Lendrum, is able to issue any resident or community group a permit for no charge, for use of public parkland.

Michael Goth
Neighbourhood Resource Coordinator
Citizen Services
Neighbourhoods | Community Standards & Neighbourhoods
Office:  780.944.5404

City of Edmonton
Millwoods Town Centre Professional Building
110,6203-28 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta, T6L 6K3

Not sure if you need a Parkland Event License? Review the Events on Parkland - General Information or submit your City of Edmonton Parkland Event Application Form. A license would be required for any exception to City of Edmonton Parkland Bylaw 2202, such as:

  • Large group gatherings of 50 or more people
  • A ceremony (wedding, church service)
  • Commercial entertainment such as fireworks, horse-drawn wagon/sleigh rides, hot air balloons, commercial photography, gaming/raffles, amusement rides, bouncy houses/inflatable play structures, petting zoo, outdoor music/stage, etc.
  • Temporary food service and barbecue
  • Liquor to serve or sell
  • Portable toilets
  • Model aircraft, rockets or other power‐assisted flying models
  • Temporary fire pits
  • Putting up temporary signage on parkland
  • Vehicles driving across or parking on parkland


Larger Size BVB, Hall & Events Calendars

Contact: Bonnie Herring-Cooper to view the facility or to book a rental.