1. Hall Rental Costs depend on where you live &
if you have current league membership.
- Lendrum Residents with a Community League Membership (CLM):
$50/4 hours on Sunday only
$25/h or $125/day on Monday through Saturday
- Lendrum Residents without a CLM:
$35/h or $150/day
- Non-Lendrum Residents must have a CLM from their home community:
$35/h or $150/day
2. Other costs depend on the number of guests, the kind of activities &
whether guests will consume alcohol.
- If you have 50 or more guests, you require Insurance
If your guests might be injured in an activity at your event, you require Insurance.
If your guests will consume alcohol, you require Insurance and a AGLC licence
- The insurance required is a short-term facility rental policy that names
Lendrum Community League as an additional insured for $2 million liability coverage.
Foster Park Brokers
provides this Insurance online for a reasonable fee.
- In Alberta, you need a special event licence (SEL) from the AGLC
to sell or provide liquor at private events, which are open to invited guests or members only.
- If you will be providing liquor free,
you will need a private non-sale SEL licence.
You will find full details and links to apply for the licence online at
Liquor Licences for Private Special Events | AGLC
- If guests will be paying for either admission or liquor service,
you will need a private resale SEL licence
3. A Key, Damages and Cleaning Bond of $100 CASH.
- This is paid by the Renter before receiving
keys to the hall.
It is held by the Lendrum's Hall Rentals Coordinator to cover cover loss of keys, damages and/or cleaning
of Lendrum Community Hall.
It will be returned to the Renter if keys are returned, the hall is undamaged and cleaned as required.
Renters can hire our Hall Custodian, Lionel at
to clean after your event for $60 - $100.